Model name: MCP655
Nominal Voltage: 12 VDC
Operating Voltage range: 6 - 14 VDC
Nominal Power (@12 V): 24 W
Nominal Current (@12 V): 2 Amp
Motor Type: Brushless, microprocessor controlled
Maximum Head: 11 ft. (3.35 m)
Maximum Discharge: ~ 317 GPH (1200 LPH)
Connection Size: 1/2" barbs
Maximum Pressure: 50 PSI (3.5 BAR)
Temperature Range: 32 - 140 F (0 - 60 C)
Electrical Connector: 4pin Molex
Weight: 1.4 lb (650 g)
Impeller Housing Material: Noryl®
In response to the overwhelming demand for a quieter MCP650, we are proud to
introduce the new MCP655 pump, which features several key improvements:
Considerably reduced audible operating noise: the high pitch frequency of
the MCP650 is now eliminated thanks to a new chipset controller,
Head and flow characteristics have slightly improved in the midrange,
A potentiometer allows to adjust the pumps speed from 4800 rpm down to
1800 rpm. At 1800 rpm, the pump is virtually silent. This allows users to tune
the pump performance/noise ratio to their particular preference.
The MCP655™ pump is a high reliability, high pressure industrial pump,
featuring a 50,000 hour MTBF (5 year lifetime). Such reliability is afforded by
the unique design of this pump, which contains only one moving part: the
spherical impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing, thus extending the
life of this pump beyond existing standards.
The pump is completely plug-and-play, and connects directly to any computer
power-supply through standard 4 pin power connectors. It's compact design, quiet
and powerful motor make it ideally suited for heavy duty cooling in environments
where space is at a premium.
• 50,000 hours MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) equivalent to 5 years
• Superior 12 Volts DC convenience: plugs into the computer power supply
• The MCP655™ can be used with full confidence in any MP servers, and
• Superior real world performance versus any aquarium pump
we have tested to this date.
• The high pressure capability of the MCP655™ is particularly well adapted to
high-flow systems using 1/2" ID tubing
• Pump speed can be adjusted to yield top performance or virtually silent
• Compact Design.
• Quiet operations even at high speed thanks to new chipset controller
• ½" Barb fittings.
• No maintenance when used with de-mineralized water, and anti-fungal
additives (Our HydrX™ additive is recommended)
• Quick installation with adhesive neoprene pad, or permanent installation