Ah, Pentosin... That wondrous German liquid that turns your coolant blue. Originally developed for the German automotive industry as an anti-freezing agent and corrosion inhibitor, Pentosin G11 (blue) is an excellent addition to the water cooling enthusiast's additive arsenal. Pentosin G11 offers superior corrosion protection (very important to those using both copper and aluminum in their cooling system), prevents the formation of lime, and, best of all, IT'S NOT GREEN!! =P
• (1) ~4fl.oz. (120ml) bottle of Pentosin G11 coolant additive
• Makes approximately 40fl.oz. of coolant when mixed in a 10% concentration (1:9 ratio with distilled water)
• Prevents galvanic corrosion and the formation of lime
• Is neutral to metals, rubber parts, and sealing materials
• It's BLUE & UV REACTIVE!!!! =)
• Can be mixed at practically any ratio. (However, we recommend mixing at a 10% concentration--more for a richer blue color and better corrosion protection, less for better performance.)
• WARNING: Poisonous! This product contains Ethylene Glycol, Diethylene Glycol, Sebacic Acid, and Sodium Hydroxide--DO NOT INGEST!